Building A Winning Digital Marketing Strategy: Workshop
Building a Digital Marketing Strategy is not the easiest thing in the world. It can take time and a lot of effort to define a brand voice not to mention the time and energy it takes to find the right tools to use.
As experienced digital marketers, we decided to build a workshop, specifically for business owners, in which we share our key learning’s around what works and what doesn’t when it comes to building a sound digital marketing strategy. Our goal for the workshop was to make it as easy as possible for any business owner to hit the ground running with a focused digital marketing strategy taking advantage of best practices.
During the workshop, we covered how to setup a positioning statement for your business to advertising on social media platforms with a great example of Julie the Cupcake Queen!
Here’s a high-level summary of what we presented and the slide decks!
- Building a Positioning statement requires you to really understand your customer.
- Creating a Brand Image that is consistent across multiple social media platforms.
- Why you shouldn’t use the Facebook Boost Button.
- Facebook Advertising and the brand new Canvas Feature.
- Defining your ideal target customers and building a content strategy.
- Big shout out to those who attended, who knows you could be the next Cupcake Queen.
Full Slide Decks: